Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of School


All of my kids started school on the same day this year! That was a little weird. I took this picture as the were getting ready to walk out the door to catch their ride to school. I sure think they look cute in their uniforms. And I love that even the preschool kids wear uniforms too. Nathan embarks on a new adventure this year as he started Junior High. He will be on an 8 period schedule with A & B days.

Truthfully, I sent my kids out the door with feelings of anticipation & anxiety. Is that possible? I am so excited to be back to a schedule and nervous about the homework and ability to meet all the demands that being on a schedule brings!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the uniforms! Wish we had them. Back to school has been a crazy transition here too. What are you doing with your alone time?

Alicia said...

I love those Mackay kids - they are beautiful and they are my grandkids! Way to go Nathan, Alyssa, Jonathan and Sean! Have a wonderful year.