Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friends that last a lifetime


There was a time when I considered these beautiful women to be my mothers friends. That was until one day it dawned on me that they were also my friends. What a blessing these women have been in my life. It has gotten to the point with them that I can't remember a time without them in my life. We get togther once a month and exchange homemade cards and work on a preparded project created usally by Trudy. And Trudy thank you for all of the work you put into our fun projects.
This picture is taken of our group in thee Heber mountains where we got together for some amazing projects, conversation, & friendship.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Cheryl, these are my friends and I am glad they are your friends too. We have been together for well over 10 years and most of our time is spent creating wonderful projects and laughing until we cry. Our collections of exchange cards are now in the hundreds. This is a great memory. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

November first....NOVEMBER FIRST?! This is your last post. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mom and you are both grounded by me.

Alicia said...

Gosh Cheryl, don't you think it is time to update your blog? 2008 is a long time ago and especially with 2010 staring us in the face. It only takes a minute. NOT!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.