Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thanks to Grandma Alicia


What a fun day for us! The fall weather has been fabulous this year and today was no exception. Grandma Alicia invited us to A Pumpkin Patch in Farmington and wanted to buy each of the grandkids a pumpkin. We started out by running through a hay maze. Then we grabbed carts to walk through the pumpkins and make our choices.
It was no easy feet as there were A LOT of choices and some of the funnest pumpkins I have every seen. After we finished making our choices, it was picture time. As you will see I don't think I ever captured the perfect picture, but the kids sure look cute. Finally it was time for the kids to run through the corn maze. They made it through in record time and they all earned a prize for finding each of the markers that lead them through the maze.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

This was a fun day and made my October memorable. I hope we can do this every year. We lucked out with great weather. I think the grandkids enjoyed a good time with cousins, aunts and hopefully grandma. I sure love all of them. They make my day! Grandma Alicia

McDaniel's said...

What great pictures of Halloween. You have a great family!