Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 2008


New year with new beginnings and new goals. Life just seems to be going at such a fast pace that sometimes I seems to forget to make "note"of the most important things in life. I want to take the chance to use this blog to share the wonderful things that are going on in the lives of me and my family. I have so enjoyed reading your blogs and keeping up with you that way!
This picture was taken at midnight on January 1, 2008. We were so excited to be together as a family and bring in the new year together. Some of our New Year's Eve traditions are building a puzzle together, dad's famous homemade nachos, watching a movie, and screaming and shouting to bring in the new year.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this photo!! I also love the nachos tradition. I think we'll adopt that one too.