Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kitchen Remodel
















I don't even remember when we began the process. I just remember that it needed to be done by the end of April! I do know that it has been over 4 weeks since we have had a home cooked meal. We are on the pizza & hot dog diet! YUMMY.





Everything started out at a great cruising speed. We have current run into some delays, but today we had our granite installed! It makes all of the delays okay. I wanted to share some of the before pictures and then the process of our remodeling. Hopefully you won't have to wait to long to see the finished product!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It looks great. Huge space! Can't wait to see the after picks.

Alicia said...

I have seen your remodeling in real life while watching over the MacKay Kids while you were tripping around the country. I think I got to break in the new kitchen and the floor. The cupboards, granite, floors and paint job looks absolutely beautiful. From Cheryl's MOM